Techdinamics Integrations Inc. knows that your information is very important and that you care how it is used and stored. We take your privacy very seriously, and that is why we have this policy in place.
This policy sets out the basis upon which Techdinamics will process and store personal information provided to us by and about our customers, prospective customers, and users of our services. This policy also applies to our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners. By using our services or following the offline practices described here, you are agreeing to the practices that are outlined herein.
1. What Types of Information Does Techdinamics Collect About its Users?
- Other Information: “Other Information” is identified as information that does not directly identify who someone is, but instead is more of a generalization. Examples would include cookies, browser and device information, regions, lead sources, and search engine information or terms. This information is used to analyze where users are and the channels used to reach us.
- IP Address: An “IP Address” is a set of numbers that is given to the user automatically by your internet service provider. IP addresses are automatically captured through our system when you access any Techdinamics owned or hosted sites. This is a standard practice throughout all industries and individuals. IP addresses are used to see where people are accessing Techdinamics website from, to track usage of the Techdinamics site, as well as to track user engagement and journeys to assist us in providing relevant experiences.
In some jurisdictions, we may be restricted from processing some of the data outlined above and will consequently not process such data there.
2. How does Techdinamics Collect Information?
Personal Information is gathered in many different ways, for example:
- From You: Techdinamics will gather information like: name, email address, full billing address, phone numbers, company name, and title by you actively providing the information to us. These methods include web form submissions managed by Techdinamics , emails sent directly to any individual at the corporate domain (Techdinamics .com) or by physically distributing your information to us via a business card, sign-up sheet, or verbally. You are under no obligation to provide Techdinamics with your personal information, and any information given to us will be provided by your own free will.
- Offline: Personal information can be collected offline when you: attend trade shows or conferences at which Techdinamics is present, attend User Meetings/Conferences hosted by Techdinamics , join phone calls conducted by Techdinamics employees or contractors, or otherwise communicate with Techdinamics teams.
- Online: Personal information may be collected when you are online. Examples of this include: completing any forms on a website owned by Techdinamics including, but not limited to, request a demo form, contact us form, download a whitepaper form, download a product card form, download an infographic, download case study, download an eBook, or by signing up for any webinars hosted by Techdinamics or an announced partner of Techdinamics .
- Information from Other Sources: Information about you may also be collected when provided by your supervisor, co-worker, or other representatives of the organization you represent. If may come from marketing databases or third-party market research and by analyzing online and offline media (which we may do ourselves, or employ other organizations to do for us). It may also come from social media or the public domain.
Other Information is gathered through a variety of channels, such as:
- Through IP Address: Your IP address is automatically captured when you visit our site and is used to analyze users’ locations. We also use the IP Address to optimize the performance of our site and to analyze any problems that may occur.
- Browser or Device: Information collected from your browser include what browser you are using and what type of device you are using.
- Web Analytics: These analytics are captured through cookies and help provide Techdinamics with information like unique visitors, activity, traffic provided by certain devices, and what channels are providing Techdinamics with web traffic.
3. How Does Techdinamics Use Personal Information?
- For general business communication, or to ensure the accuracy of our contact information, in case we need to contact you regarding your service or respond to questions.
- To send you updates on what’s happening with Techdinamics products.
- To share relevant marketing information that we believe to be of interest to you via email or phone, where we have either an explicit or soft opt-in(*) from you
- To develop a user profile through a lead scoring process that customizes your experiences that best pertain to you.
- To enable work with third parties with whom we have or intend to enter into arrangements which are related to providing our Services
- To provide information to regulatory authorities or statutory bodies, as required by law, and to our legal or other professional advisers including auditors or insurers
- For legitimate business purpose only, such as data analysis, running campaigns, developing new products, enhancing the user experience, and solving problems.
(*) Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies where you have previously engaged with us (e.g., calling us to discuss using our platform or services), and we are marketing other services. Under ‘soft opt-in’ consent, we will take your consent as given unless or until you actively opt out. For most, this is beneficial as it allows us to suggest other services that may reduce your costs or otherwise benefit you.
4. How Will Techdinamics Share Other Information & Personal Information it receives?
Techdinamics will not publicly share any information it is given by its users without consent. Public information disclosures will be limited to aggregated, anonymized and not personally identifiable information such as a number of customers, users, aggregated system use information, etc.
We will not share your personal information unless we are legally entitled or required to do so. The following non-exhaustive list of persons with whom we may share your personal information includes:
- Individuals working for our customers, as necessary for the provision of our services;
- Any regulatory authority or statutory body pursuant to a request for information or any legal obligation which applies to us;
- Parties who process data on our behalf, which may include outsourced service providers like IT support, Storage service providers (including cloud storage) or Marketing technology platforms and suppliers;
- Legal advisers; Auditors or Insurers;
- Debt collection agencies
5. How Does Techdinamics Secure Personal Information?
Techdinamics has technical and organizational practices in place to make sure your information is safe and secure. We monitor all network and security systems to ensure they are updated and running correctly. Information may be stored in any Techdinamics or partner facility, subject to all local and global regulations, including those regarding cross-border transfer of data.
6. How Can I Access, Correct, Amend, or Remove Information About Me?
To access, correct, amend, or remove information about yourself please reach out to us directly at Info @ Techdinamics .com, or by mail at 2425 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 800, Mississauga ON, Canada, L4W 5K4.
In the event of a removal request, please note that we may continue to retain, or otherwise use your personal information thereafter where we have a legitimate interest or a legal or contractual obligation to do so. Our processing in that respect will be limited to what is necessary in furtherance of those interests or obligations. Such a request will not have any effect on the lawfulness of any processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
7. How Long Does Techdinamics Keep My Information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is relevant for the purposes outlined in this policy or until you opt out or unsubscribe.
8. What Other Options Do I Have?
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing emails from Techdinamics by sending us an email at sales@techdinamics .com or by clicking unsubscribe or opt-out at the bottom of any marketing email.
10. Additional Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns regarding how Techdinamics is gathering and storing your information, please reach out to us via email at info@techdinamics .com or by mail at 2425 Matheson Blvd East, Suite 800, Mississauga ON, Canada, L4W 5K4.
Last Updated: October 2, 2018
Techdinamics Integrations Inc.
2425 Matheson Blvd E. Mississauga
ON L4W 5K4, Canada
+1 (877) 840-6891